Control-A, :number 1, Return
defaults write -g ApplePressAndHoldEnabled -bool false
1. Log in to your Google account.
2. Visit this URL (you'll have to customize it a bit):
[INSERT SCOPE HERE]&session=1&secure=0
3. Authorize the request, then copy the token from the destination page. Note that it might have URL-encoded characters that you will have to decode. You now have your request token.
Your request token will look something like this:
4. Upgrade your request token to a session token:
curl -i -H 'Authorization: AuthSub token="1/hABD5BM2Ryoh9DEFbq14QvhBKYTIaYFmmR27Db4A"' https://www.google.com/accounts/AuthSubSessionToken
And the response will contain your AuthSub session token, ready for use in your web application.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons curry powder for mild taste, 3 for hot
- 1/2 cup diced apple
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can chicken broth
- Freshly cooked rice
Melt butter with oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and brown on both sides, about 5 minutes. Transfer to plate. Add onion and garlic to skillet and sauté until translucent, about 6 minutes. Stir in curry powder. Return chicken to skillet. Add apple, apricots and raisins. Add enough broth to just cover mixture. Season with salt. Cover and simmer until chicken is just cooked through, about 10 minutes. Transfer chicken to platter. Keep warm. Continue simmering fruit mixture until fruit is tender and sauce thickens, about 5 minutes. Spoon sauce over chicken and serve with rice. Serves 4.
You are referring to German potato dumplings or Knodel (o with an Umlaut). I make them with a mix called Pfanni and just follow the directions - even the Germans use a mix because to make them at home you have to grate raw potato which everyone says is too hard and these taste the same. These are very bland and only taste good with a gravy - so I make them with a pork roast. I can make this for you when you come home if you’d like and then you could watch me. Or I could send you the recipe. It is not hard to make. I also make this with sauerkraut that I cook with bacon to make it tasty.
Let me know if you’d like the recipes. And the Pfanni mix is sold at German deli’s or some specialty food stores. I get it here at a deli on Main St in Santa Monica.
- onion, garlic, worchestshire, soy, vinegar, olive oil
- mix to taste
- let meat soak
- roasted tomatoes, red bell papers, and sweet peppers
- peeled almonds and hazelnuts
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- a little bit of red wine
Open the face of your AVIC D1 all the way, as if you were going to eject the DVD/CD navigation disc (but don’t do it).
Hold the reset button by moving the joystick (you will need a pen or paperclip to do it) and the navigation disc eject at the same time.
Now let go of the reset button.
Now let go of the DVD/CD navigation eject button. The screen will say “Press Reset”.
Press the joystick up two times.
Press the joystick down two times.
- Minh: tell her you like her
- Minh: ask ccowart if im right first lol
- Lilly: don't tell girls yer interested in about other girls yer interested in..lol
- Ian: so, status check. got any good dates?
- Jeremy: like girls or the fruit or calendar days?
- Ian: girls
- Jeremy: nope, HTML is my only lover.
A text message from Minh:
- Jeremy it hurts my xhewja.. sdidn I drop my phone. Hard. I hoe nor buy me a new honbabu local y u bye
- Minh> i watched new moon
- Minh> only a horrible movie like this can beat box office of THE DARK KNIGHT
- Minh> gg human race
- Teaching Cyn, Victor, Jen, Monica how to drive stick.
- Saving me from driving myself crazy after dealing with girl trouble at 2 in the morning.
- Saving several girls from dealing with boy trouble at 2 in the morning.
- Moving year after year, every year. I can fit more in that car than you would ever imagine.
- The navigation system doesn't work anymore.
- I scratched up the wheel well while parking in my city apartment's garage (a fire hydrant blocked the entrance).
- While shopping at Safeway, four times I've returned to huge scratches in my car from careless people.
- A Prius lost its bumper on the freeway. The Prius was right in front of me. I drove over the bumper and it tore off my sideskirt, which is now hanging loose.
- My car got shot at.
A simple way to do Rsync for backups.
rsync -avz -e ssh REMOTE_HOST:REMOTE_DIR LOCAL_BACKUP_DIR
SSH keys, enabling password-interactive-less sign on, are a brainlessly easy two-step process. If you type your password more than once a day for SSHing into machines, you’ll want to use SSH keys.
$ ssh-keygen -t rsa -b 2048
$ ssh REMOTE_HOST "cat >> .ssh/authorized_keys" < .ssh/id_rsa.pub
Two commands and no more typing in that password on every SSH connection.